Our standard “Safari” package takes in 8-10 nights and as standard, includes various work with local orphanages and village schools work with up to an overall total of 4-5 days at two of Tanzania’s famous National Parks. All Safari trips also include a day trip to a Reptile Park where the group will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with snakes and reptiles of all shapes and sizes.
To see the African Savannah first-hand is truly an opportunity of a life-time, so why not take a trip with Experience East Africa to the Serengeti? With the largest lion and leopard population in all of Africa, a Safari at the Serengeti is something you’ll never forget!!
If you’re “creating your own trip” maybe you’d prefer to visit the “tree-climbing lions” of Lake Manyara or perhaps visit another of Africa’s seven natural wonders on Safari at Ngorogoro Crater. Alternatively, if you’re looking to include a one-day Safari with a Kilimanjaro Climb or a focused Orphanages & Missions trip, then maybe a day visit to Tarangire National Park, just 90 minutes drive from Arusha, is what you’re after!
Each of our Safari trips has a capacity of 14 including our Tour Leader and if you’re keen to visit the Serengeti or another of Tanzania’s breathtaking National Parks with Experience East Africa, just get in touch – a £295 deposit will secure your place. We then have a payment structure that will allow you to settle the remaining balance in manageable instalments as the countdown to your Safari trip begins!
There’s nothing quite like an African Safari; but you’ll never know until you experience it for yourself!!
Included In Price:
- Flights and airport taxes.
- Entry visa for Tanzania.
- All transport and transfer costs in East Africa.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation for all nights in Arusha.
- All National Park and Safari fees.
- 4-wheel drive Safari vehicles.
- Bed & Breakfast Accommodation on Safari in National Parks
- 4-wheel drive Safari vehicles
- Bespoke photo canvas (24 x 16) of your favourite photo from trip
- A specially produced “memories” video of your adventure.
Not Included In Price:
- Items of a personal nature.
- Vaccinations and anti-Malaria.
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Meals & drinks not specified.
The guide price range takes into consideration fluctuating factors like flight prices and the £-to-$ exchange rate.